1.09.2014

Final Stop: St. Thomas

Our final stop of the cruise we took back in October was St. Thomas. Honestly I thought it was kinda ghetto and extremely expensive. 





We went to this place called Cokki Beach. 
It was beautiful but expensive. You have to pay someone to bring you drinks to your chairs. 




There was fish you could swim & feed a dog bone too






After the beach we went back into "downtown" to eat some food & shop around



On our way back to the cruise ship we took this sweet taxi ride - yes they can drink & drive. We even asked them. 



Back shopping around the ship area



The last picture of the 4 of us! 
Family is forever!


Back on the ship, the best part of carnival cruises. Towel Animals! 




There you have it. All four stops of my first carnival cruise. I cant wait to keep traveling and seeing many more places. So far though, Grand Turk is my favorite place on the planet! I can't wait to celebrate my 25th birthday there. 

What is your favorite place to visit?






3 comments

  1. i went on a carnival cruise in 2012 to half moon cay, grand turk and nassau bahamas. i LOVED grand turk!! the swim up bar in the pool there was awesome. i want to go back on a cruise.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh My Gosh! So Pretty!

    My Family has talked about going on another Cruise. My Speedracer has never been on one so we think it would be fun to take him. I loved going on a Cruise.

    Glad You guys had fun!

    -Ashlee Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved St. Thomas and St. John. Those were my fave places and the ones I had the most fun.

    Sorry you didn't like it :-(

    ReplyDelete