10.16.2015

Friday Letters



Dear Friday, I am so happy you are here. This week has been rough since coming back from Cancun. I hope next week is easier back to reality.

Dear Cancun, I miss you already. I missed you from the moment we landed back in the USA. Can I just pack up the dogs & go back? It was absolutely amazing. Plus, I loved spending the week with the hubby knowing he didn't have to go to work.

Dear Hubby, We celebrated 3 years of marriage. Someone people wouldn't of guessed we'd make it this far. I can't say it's been easy but it's for sure been worth it. I am excited to see where the next 50 years takes us, hopefully on lots of vacations to see the world & some babies sooner than later. I love you!

Dear Work, You suck! I wish I could get paid for staying home and taking care of the house/animals. How do I do that?

Dear Blog, I miss you somedays. Some days I am so glad I am not on here. It's a mean world out there but I decided I want to come back as a full time blogger meaning Mon-Wed-Fri probably with hopefully some extra stuff. So Stay tune. I am not exactly sure when, maybe the 1st of the year to start fresh. I love fresh starts.

Dear Holidays, I can't believe how fast you are here already this year. I am not even close to being ready but I am ready for some colder weather and long pants.

Dear California Weather, You suck! You are drunk go home! Any moment I am ready for winter weather. This humidity, heat and whatever else we are experiencing can just disappear please. I have so many cute leggings and boots I want to wear.

Dear Readers, Thanks as always for hanging around these parts. I hope you all have a great weekend.

Happy Friday Ya'll!

ps. I got our family pictures for this year.. eeekk

1 comment