10.13.2015

Happy 3rd Anniversary!




Happy 3rd Anniversary hubby! I can honestly say the year sure has tested our strength but I think we are stronger than ever. I know I said that last year on our anniversary but I truly believe it this year. We've overcome some big struggles but so glad we did! Our trip to Cancun was amazing to celebrate us & spend time with just us. It was our first vacation of just us and I couldn't be more excited about it. I know I joke about it but I truly loved it! Thank you. Thank you for always being so loving and supportive. Always remember I love you more and more as each day goes by and I love you more today than I did the day we got married. There's lots more I could say but it sometimes better kept short. I love you!! 

Happy Anniversary Hubby! 





4 comments

  1. Happy 3rd Wedding Anniversary! Isn't Cancun amazing? I went there last month and it was just perfect. I can't wait to go back again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy anniversary! What a beautiful couple. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet. Hope you have a very Happy Anniversary! You are a beautiful couple.

    ReplyDelete