10.23.2013

Feeling a Little Pinterest Style

I know, you are dying to see our Caribbean cruise pictures but truth be told I am barely keeping my head above water right now. I am so busy I am not sure when I will sit down to write it up but I promise you I will. 

I am also in need of changing up my house. I am now having dreams about redecorating and changing things up. I know what I will be doing once school is out, changing up my house. Therefore, I turned to pinterest for the much needed help  

would love a home like this
I would love to own this adorable house! 
love this idea! I totally need this!
Such a great idea - I might try to admit to make this! 
The mixture of the 3 shapes of cross, heart and anchor are meant to symbolize faith, hope, and love.
Love this! 
Behr Mocha Latte- love this color autumn 
I would LOVE this front porch even though we live on a dirt road & no one sees our front porch. 
I bet the dogs would tear that pillow apart too. A girl can dream right? 
I would love this in my living room. The colors are perfect for my style and taste.  Living Room-Aqua/browns
I would LOVE these living rooms.
Living room - @Brittany Horton Schumaker this looking's like your yellow/grey dream living room :)
wine rack = towel holder.
I would love to do this towel trick in my son's bathroom.. which I am dying to redo AGAIN.. 

I need ideas. 

Last....... anyone else feel like this? 



hahaha...  always. and when they come to MY house they fuss and say let's clean our house. the communications lines must be confused!

No comments

Post a Comment