10.30.2013

So What! Wednesday


It's that time of week again.. Linking up with Life After I Dew for another episode of So What Wednesday



I am saying So What ... 

...That I am truly counting down the days until school is finished (39 days) 

...that it is finally feeling like fall in San Diego 

...that I have yet to find a workout situation that I enjoy. I need to get back too it. 

...if I want to cancel one membership to get a cheaper GYM membership. Maybe it'll be motivation 

...that I am not excited to write these lesson plans for class that I need to do on Monday 

...that I have less than 12 hours to close the month & I am just starting

...that I waited to book my baby sisters flight out to Cali until my credit card payment was taken because I want the points for it 

...that I am ready to book another cruise

...that I give myself ONE YEAR from my birthday to get in the BEST shape of my life & I am NOT working very hard at it.

...that I am having a hard time giving up dr. pepper

...if I sound like I am complaining alot lately. it's just been one of those weeks. 

...It is only wednesday & I am day dreaming about Friday

...that I am at the dentist this morning 

...that I have yet to recap my Caribbean cruise (but I will start next week)


Happy Wednesday 





1 comment

  1. OKay, I am SO glad you posted on my blog because I couldn't find your new link. but now I found you again. YAY!!! :)

    - I am failing at the "best shape" thing too. I need to seriously get my butt motivated...less then 6 months from my wedding. UGH! haha

    - I am counting down the days until school is out too. don't worry! haha

    -Ashlee Michelle

    ReplyDelete