10.25.2013

Friday Letters




Dear Friday, Thank you for coming & being so wonderful. I am excited for this weekend. Dear Weekend, It is officially opening weekend at the desert which means we will be there ready to party. Dear Weight loss journey, We will meet again as I am so close to what I was before the cruise than it will be on again to get the rest of it off which means I might make a decision to join a real gym & cancel beach body. Dear Beach body, You are wonderful but we are two different to work together. Dear Readers, Thank you for always being so kind & so sweet. Next week, I am praying I am back at it better than ever. Dear Christmas, You are 60 days away & I already started making my Christmas list. Is that bad? Dear New Years, You are 66 days away and I am excited to see what is in store for us for 2014. 

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend! 

2 comments

  1. TGIF for sure.

    I love that ECard. Lol Captain Morgan is my favorite drink.

    Beach body is working progress. So I feel your pain.

    Seriously christmas is 60 days away. WTF. I'm also ready for 2014. I hope it's a good year for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh, I would LOVE some Capt. Morgan. Or a margarita. Or a pumpkin ale with a sugar cinnamon rim. UGGGGGHHHH I miss alcohol, lol.

    ReplyDelete