10.16.2013

It's Better Late Than Never

I know I am a bit late.. 

but One year ago on October 13 I promised my forever to my best friend. 
In the last year we have gone through a lot. 
The Ups and Downs 
The happy & the sad
I honestly wouldn't change it for the world




We have come out on top TOGETHER




For our one year anniversary, we spent it on an airplane coming home from an 8 day Caribbean cruise that was absolutely perfect 

Here is to the next year and many more to come! 

I love you Alex 




The Hump Day Blog Hop

5 comments

Jennie said...

Love the wedding pictures, they are so pretty! =)
I have a giveaway going on, would love for you to check it out!
http://thediaryofarealhousewife.blogspot.com

Kristine said...

Oh my gosh, the ring bearer! So adorable! Stopping by from Wildcard Wednesday... which I didn't link-up for, but... oh well? Ha.

www.livingbarefootandcrazy.blogspot.com ♥

Kristen said...

Aww, Happy belated Anniversary! Hope your vacation was fabulous!

Marty With The Party said...

whoop whoop! happy anniversary! see you on friday hopefully!

kailyn marie said...

bahaha, omg Stef! hahaha