I got lots of work to do & lots of things happening around me. Happy Friday!
High Five For Friday
1. My mom uses facebook & it cracks me up. Some of her post are adorable & she's so supportive. It's weird to think almost a year or so ago she couldn't even use a smart phone & now she has an iPhone & a touch screen laptop. Go Mama! I love her.
2. I read this & instantly thought how judgmental people are. The funny thing is that everyone sins eventually in their life as no one is perfect so why judge them?
3. Tuesday night while hubby was in class both of the puppies were cuddling with me. Cali on one side & Trigger on the other. My world is complete with them & the hubby!
4. This is going to be my motivation to get my booty into gear. I have about 7 months to lose this weight & get bikini ready! Think I can do it? I know have a puppy I am going to need to run so I feel like running will be in my future.
5. Love good mail days. I finally got my new journal to track everything I need to in my life (food/plans/ & random notes) & this awesome license plate frame for Rafiki. Next time we drive her & uncover her she will get it on.
My week went & I can't say it was amazing but it went & I am glad it is the weekend. We are very busy this weekend & a big shout to the hubby. He is turn 24 tomorrow! Happy Birthday Hubby. I love you.
How was your week??