My blonde twin Katelynn voluntold me to list 10 things I am thankful for to get in the spirit of the holidays.
I am following in Kate's footsteps as I am not listing too many of the normal things I am thankful for each day such as family, friends, health, and you get the point. But don't get it twisted, I am very thankful for all those things as well!
Here is the rules of this: Tag 10 of your bloggy buddies & list what you are thankful for this season. Don't forget to give a huge thanks to the one who tagged you.
Without making you wait to much longer..
Here are 10 things I am thankful
1. My bed - you see I had a size twin until I was a senior in high school. Than I moved up to a queen size. Well this last March we went looking for a bed to buy my sister who was moving out to CA and some how managed to buy a new bed and bed frame of solid oak. I've never slept better in my life even when I have 2 cats and 2 dogs in bed with me. Lesson learned: Don't take the hubby with me unless willing to buy a whole new bed!
2. Calendars: My life wouldn't survive without calendars. I have so many though that I need to combine them because I plan things and forget where I write it down than things get over lapped. I sound like a hot mess. So for 2015, I am using the Simplified Planner to help this cause.
4. Living in San Diego:I wouldn't trade it for the world. I don't know how you people live in cold weather.
5. My sister - She also happens be my best friend and everything else for me. I would be lost without her. No we are NOT twins, there's actually 5 years between us
6. Dr. Pepper: Life just wouldn't be complete without those 23 flavors.. Even though a goal for me now that I am 25 is to go 6 months without soda.. shoot me, why do I sign myself up for these things?
7. Dyson 41 Vacuum: I asked for it from Santa 2 years ago and it was the best decision ever. If you don't have it, you should get it!
8. Caller ID: I love to screen my phone calls and yes I am that person that doesn't answer if I really don't want to talk to you. Text me if it's that important. #sorrynotsorry
9. Working out - I love my new gym and trainer. Plus awesome gym clothes don't hurt either. It pushes me so much - now I just need to get my diet on point and everything will come together. One day..one day
10. Pet Rescue : Yes that game on my phone. It seriously is such a waste of time but I love it. It's really entertaining when I have nothing else to do and or trying to go to sleep, try it sometime! I am on level 267
Just because I like to be different, thank you to all my readers. Without you, I guess my blog would be kinda lame and have no interaction. So a BIG thank you!
The next 10 ladies:Can't wait to read your post