11.21.2014

It's Time To Party

Who loves to party? Who am I kidding, everyone does! My good friend Tiffany is hosting an awesome party! It's a good time to get your Christmas shopping done and even pick up something for yourself. Happy Shopping Friends.... 


It's time for a party! 

Thats a sentence that we all love to hear right? This party involves a certain brand that I am fairly new to.
Last month I hosted my first every Thirty-One party and I loved it! I have known Tami through blogging for a couple of years now and had mentioned needing a gym bag on one of her comments one day. One thing led to another and BAM! I'm hosting an online party. I got my purchase, and my host rewards and I was IN LOVE! so I immediately let her know that I wanted to host another party in November so that I could order Christmas gifts for my family, and so could anyone else who wanted to. 
The party opens TODAY,  so let's start shopping!  
November's special is an awesome one!  
It is so easy to spend $35 on the large utility tote. Then grab that medium tote for $7! Score!!! I mean who couldn't use more organization possibilities? I know I sure a heck could! Plus gthere are so many other things that I want! I am eyeballing a certain thermal tote for boating in the fummers and another bag for our smaller grocery trips. Plus makeup bags, little zipper bags. These are all things I could always use! I am just letting myself buy them all a once. 
So make sure to head on over and start shopping now!
As long as you see the pink bar with my name in it you are still shopping through the party. Last month we had an incident where a certain someone accidentally left the party and purchased a bunch. ahem---Shauna! ;-)

1 comment

  1. It closes tonight guys! So get shopping if your interested. :-)

    ReplyDelete