2.05.2016

Friday Letters V.3



Dear Hubby, I know you look forward to these letters every Friday. Let me just say, I am so frickin' proud of you for passing this class. Well the test you passed yesterday, now everything is uphill from here. I love you lots! 

Dear Work, You're killing me this week! I have been doing some crazy hours and I work from home, WTF! I am going to get my sh!t together and get on you but I have a very busy weekend! 

Dear Weekend, I am excited for you. Hubby and I are actually leaving the house for more than just grocery shopping. Make sure to follow along on instagram and I'll be sure to post.  

Dear Blog, I put it on my TO DO list for March to revamp you and fully get back into you. The hubby will be gone and I will have lots of time to devote to you that  you deserve. So if all you lovely readers can hang out until than I promise I will return. I am even trying to make a editorial calendar. 

Dear Readers, Thank you for the sweet comments on the last blog post. It truly makes me happy. The no-reply bloggers though make me sad because I can't respond. Also, my review of HSN is coming and my 24 day challenge review is coming!  

Dear Cruise, You are so close! I am excited to see my Sister & Mom. It'll be very interesting!! 

That's all I have for ya'll today! 

Happy Friday & Be Safe This weekend! 

Let's go Panthers  

3 comments

  1. It's been a long week over here too. I stay home with the kids, but work on my blog, and teach dance part-time, so I feel like I need a break soon. Can't wait to see where you go this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like your week was a roller coaster! Love your little letters to each part of your life. I bet you cant wait for your cruise!

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is an incredible new opportunity that is gaining rapid popularity online.

    Large companies are paying average people just for giving their opinions!

    You can get anywhere up to $5 - $75 per each survey!

    And it is open to anybody in the world!

    ReplyDelete