2.10.2016

What A Crazy Weekend

Here we are again, almost half way through the month. I swear I just wrote out my goals for the month and here I am making sure I follow through with them.  

Let's take a look back at the week. 

This guy is going downhill FAST. Sadly his cancer came back. This time it's much worse and I am just trying to make him comfortable until I know the time is right for him. I sure will miss this face and the love he has for me. I will give it to him though, he's 12! 


Friday night started out the weekend of parties for us. Hubby passed his test that he was stressing over and his friends from work was having a bash downtown to celebrate.  


Let's just say we were home and in bed by 11pm. 


Saturday I had planned way before I knew about downtown. We were schedule for a brewery tour and dinner after to celebrate his 26th birthday with his best friend and his wife. 





Sunday: The day of recovery and a sad day for the Panthers. I struck gold with the cauliflower rice from Trader Joes and believe I bought 10 bags and already had 4 in the freezer. I love this stuff! 


Superbowl, I was rooting for the Panthers. I was super bummed that they fell short. The team just wasn't there, they weren't themselves. None the less though Keep Pounding! As far as next season, I pray Eric Weddle goes to a team that will destroy the Chargers. I have lost a lot of love I had for them after what they did to him. 

Than Monday was Hubby's Birthday. And we are back into the full swing of things. Lots of work and getting ready for a busy end of the month! 

How was your weekend?

Happy Hump Day! 

4 comments

  1. sounds like a really fun weekend!! I want to take the hubby on a brewery tour sometime soon - I know he would love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry to hear about your dog! That's so hard. :) He looks like such a sweetie!

    Congrats to your husband on passing his test!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WHAT! TRADER JOES HAS CAULIFLOWER RICE?!?!? Sending you virtual hugs for letting me in on this! I had no idea and I shop there all the time. Can't wait to grab some. Is it usually sold out?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a great weekend! Sorry to hear about your dog, must be so hard for you guys :(
    Happy birthday to your husband!
    xx, Kusum | www.sveeteskapes.com

    ReplyDelete