2.02.2016

February Goals


Who used January as a warm up/trial month? January just slipped away from me and honestly I wouldn't even know what my goals were if I didn't write them down here. Looking back at them, just WOW!


Looking back at January Goals: All of my goals were a fail besides Monthly meal planning and starting the 24 day cleanse. 

Planning for February: This is a month of lots of changes happening for me

February Goals

  • Make sure to put Christmas Decor away: I have it all boxed up but just haven't actually put the boxes away. I know it's so simple just haven't done it. 

  • Continue meal planning: I am loving the fact of meal planning and not having to guess what's for dinner. 

  • Write two blog post a week: I am going to try to write twice a week, if I write more great but I am shooting for twice and I already have some great ideas in mind. (my HSN and my 24 day challenge experience) 

  • Spend as much time with the hubby as possible: Work is taking him again so it's important we spend time together and making those memories. 
I am keeping February short and simple this month to hopefully get back into the grove and actually remember my goals. Let's do this! 

What are your February Goals?


6 comments

  1. Great goals! I put meal planning on my list this month. I really need to do it. I've actually got my goals up on my blog today too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. January was a sucky month for me! I think I maybe accomplished one of my goals! Good luck in Feb!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So how do you meal plan?? I am struggling with that! I just never know what I'm craving and planning it always misses my cravings! Good luck with your goals this month! I hope you get to spend lots of time with your husband!!
    If your interested I host a monthly goal link up on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. January flew by, so I agree we will call that a trial month! Many things happened in January so I'm kinda glad it's over! February is a fresh new beginning! Great goals and they inspire me to incorporate some other things within reason for this month! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Meal planning definitely makes life easier! I am trying to stick to that this month too! Happy February! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really wish I was better at meal planning! Well, I can plan just fine it is more the following through that I tend to fail at. If we are out and about and its getting close to dinner time, we are notorious for just stopping on the way home. I like to try to keep my goals pretty short and simple as well; I feel like it gives me a better shot at completing them!

    ReplyDelete