12.20.2013

Happy Birthday Eli

Happy Birthday to Eli! 


Today marks your 6th Birthday.. 
I can't believe a whole year has past.

This year has been nothing short of some amazing accomplishments.
You graduated preschool top of your class
Now you are a BIG kindergarten learning another language.  
Never to forget you are still a bullet from the gun. 
You are growing so fast and becoming your own person with an amazing personality. 

Today is a day all for you
We are going to celebrate and have some fun
We got lots of toys and cars and planes to play with
Can't forget we will go visit Santa  

For your 6th year of Life
I hope to watch you grow and achieve many things in school. You are learning so much Spanish and making lots of new friends. Never stop loving school and learning many new things 
I can't wait to watch you play teeball again, loved watching soccer and Dad is trying to get you into basketball. 
You love riding your quad at the desert and running around. 
I love your hugs and every morning you saying I love you. 

Here is to the next year of achievement. 
I promise to start including you a bit more on here. 

Stay Sweet
Keep giving hugs
Never stop believing in yourself. 

My prayer for you into the next year

Here is to your 6th year of life
I promise to love you each day.
Guide you the best as I can. 
Cherish all the moments. 
Be there for you through it all. 
I want nothing but the best for you.


Happy Birthday Big Eli!

I love you.

Love always,
Your mommy








1 comment

  1. Now that I have a new computer, I am able to FINALLY follow you again. I've missed you. My old computer was being a drama queen and not letting me do ANYTHING on the bloggysphere unless it was my own. boo..

    I'm so happy to be back, I've missed you!

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ELI.

    and I hope you had a wonderful Christmas as well.

    -Ashlee Michelle

    ReplyDelete