9.19.2014

A Quick Hello


Dear Friday, I am so happy you are here even though this is the first Friday where I am changing things up. Come 2' o clock now I will be off work and heading to the gym. Let's do this!! Dear Alex, I am so proud of you. You are truly my own personal hero and I can't wait to see your face. I can't wait for us to go to the gym together, I know it's been your dream for a long time. Dear Workout, I frickin' love you now. I do miss my running of 2-3 miles a day but I might be able to squeeze that in still. Let this new life start! Dear food, now that I have this workout thing under control can't wait to get you under control. It has been a long time coming and I am finally understanding it. Dear People, I was going to write a whole post on the matter and I still might but can we move past the AP incident? I understand what he did was wrong, but why are we going to punish him instead of helping him? Dear apple, Why do you put out upgrades when people don't have the memory for it? I can honestly say, I am not excited about the iphone 6. I will gladly keep my 5. Dear Work, Can we please get along today? Dear Stress, we are going to work together to get through this. I am going to start to journal and try to clean up my life. Dear Readers, Thank you so much! I know these parts of the world lately have been kinda lame but to be honest, not much has been going on. Work, workout, eat, shower sleep and repeat for the next day. 

Have a great Friday and even better weekend! 

1 comment