Well hello September 10...When did you get here so fast?
The last nine months have just flown by, I swear just yesterday we were celebrating the end of 2013 and beginning 2014. Now here I am trying to navigate my way through the last few months of 2014.
I feel as if I am barely keeping my head afloat. I am drowning in all things around me. Life just keeps throwing me curve ball after ball but I must count my blessings that I am still able to swing at those curve balls, right?
This month is also the month of many changes in my life that I am not sure how things will play out. I am just going to take it day by day and watch where life takes me.
With all that said, I am going to set a few goals to hopefully help me in this struggle of life.
* Drink 100oz of water each day
* No Starbucks
* Wear fit bit each day to count steps
* Workout at least 3x a week
* Blog at least 3 x a week
* Write in my journal about 5 things I am thankful for each day
* Sleep 8 hours a night
* Stop stressing over the things I can not change
* Change eating habits
* Do something fun for myself
* Catch up on all my work and clean my desk
Bring it on September, by the end of the month I want to say yes I achieved all of this.
What are your goals for September?