9.12.2014

Happy Friday!


Dear Life, You are crazy these days. I am still swimming and keeping my head afloat but I would love for it just chill out for a bit. Dear workouts, I think I burned myself out on some of them. Don't get me wrong, I am NOT quitting I am just going to take a different route. I can't wait to begin this new journey. Dear Alex, I love you. Thank you for being my hero each and every day! Dear Work, You are part of this stress. I am hoping to catch up on you today. Please just do yourself. Dear Cy, We really need to figure out a schedule of our life. This whole just waking up and taking it day by day is obviously not working too well for us. Dear Weekend & heat, I am over the heat but I am so excited for the weekend. I am ready to have some fun! Dear Cali, You are such a houdini. I am not sure how you broke out of your crate even when you are locked into it. Maybe it's time we no longer use the crate. I just wish we could trust you won't chew anything up.  Dear Readers, Thank you for your sweet comments. I am hoping to plan some more post a bit better so I am not missing days, but I know you all know how that works sometimes. 

I hope everyone has a great weekend! 

No comments

Post a Comment