9.04.2014

What Makes You Happy?

What makes me happy??.. I feel like there is so much that this list would be forever long. Here is a list of a the first few things that popped into my mind when I saw Kay's post about this yesterday. Thanks for letting me steal you post idea without even knowing.

What Makes Me Happy?  

* All my animals make me happy. These two are the best friends and as much as they drive me nuts, life wouldn't be complete without them together. 


*I love finding Trigger sleeping in random spots in the house. He tries to hide from Cali to sleep. 


*School supplies, sticky notes and pens to be exact. I can never have enough

*A rainy day  staying cuddle up at home 

*Hot cup of coffee in the morning 

*A full night of sleep

*These two, as much as Alex didn't want me to keep her now he can't help but love her! 


* Vacations to my favorite place Grand Turk

*The ability to pay all my bills on time and not stress about it.

 *My sister living with me 

*Working out  (I can't wait to get back into the gym to run)


*Ice cold beer


*Save the best for last, this guy! I know we fight but what couple doesn't but I wouldn't trade it for the world. He is so hard working and willing to provide for his family. The way he makes me laugh over something so small and the way he lets me curl up in his arms each night. Not to forget, the way he pushes me to chase my dreams. It's his turn now to chase his dreams and I will be there every step of the way! 


What makes you happy?

2 comments

  1. A hot cup of coffee in the mornings is a big one! I just ordered a Keurig for my house and I'm soooo excited!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such great things to be happy about, and Cali is looking gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete