9.05.2014

Quick Little Notes


I am going to take it back a few... and welcome back Friday Letters this week.

Dear Hubby, I love you. I am so proud of you and what are you going to accomplish. I know it might seem crazy now but eventually it will just be another day in the office for you. Embrace it! Dear Sister, You made it through your first week of work. Congrats. We get to celebrate by getting our nails done this weekend. Dear Blake Shelton, I hope your concert is as amazing as everyone says. Dear Self, This new adventure you are about to embark on will be the best decision of your life. Just DON'T GIVE UP THIS TIME! In 29 days you will be 25 and wishing you started now, so instead of wanting to do it, just do it! Dear Weekend, Please go slowly, I am not ready to say goodbye just yet. Dear Power outage, Thank you for planning this. I was wanting today off anyways. Sounds like a perfect dog beach day and a random lunch date with the hubby! Dear Readers, Thank you for the sweet comments. I am glad to be back to blogging. I am hoping I can keep it up this month. 

Have a great weekend! 

1 comment