1.21.2016

Blogging For Books: Trim Healthy Mama Plan

I have been on a healthy fitness journey for some time now. I have fallen off probably more times than I have been successful now but all that matters is that you keep trying and keep at it. 

I am so interested in the different ways people change their lifestyles to healthy eating and "dieting." I am not a big fan of the word diet, but for all purposes I will say it. 


I ordered this book from Blogging for Books to expand my views of healthy eating. The first thing I noticed was how big the book actually was. It's 303 pages, now who has time to read ALL that before starting something. 

As I skimmed through the book I noticed it was broken down into parts. There are 4 parts and each part has anywhere between 7-10 chapters. It's a lot of information. I felt very overwhelmed with it.  

I did noticed there was some recipes to try and some meal plans in there, but nothing that interested me enough to try it out. Let's just say I stopped reading it because I lost interest in it.   

I would give this book 2/5 stars for the everyday mama who has lots going on. 

If anyone is interested in the book, I will gladly mail it to them. 

**I received this book from Blogging for books for this review** 

No comments

Post a Comment