1.15.2016

Friday Letters V. 1

Fridays Letter are back! Hubby always loves these so I thought I would continue them this year. They are a great way to explore the week and build encouragement. Feel free to join along in them and leave a comment to let me know so I can go read. 

 

  Dear Readers, I had every intention this week to blog about my workout plan, my meal plan, my feelings on advocare 24 day cleanse and or lack of feelings, and so much more. As usual though, life showed up in full swing and I just ran out of time. I AM going to do it though. I promise! I want to document this journey I am on. 

ps. If I can reach 500 followers on my facebook page, 200 on my journey back to Jessica page & 1k followers on Instagram - I am going to do a giveaway of a few of my favorite workout items and more. So follow along in my journey through life.  

Dear Hubby, Thank you for being you and doing the little things like clean the kitchen after I make dinner. I love you lots! 

Dear Preschool, Can I quit yet? I love the kiddos but I am really over working there. I honestly get there and immediately think of all the work I have to do at home and follow my dreams.

Dear Dream, I am excited to chase you this year and watch you form and develop. The more I talk to people about it the more everyone is just as excited about it as I am. I am taking notes, jointing down ideas and building this dream even bigger.

Dear 2016, I am excited for you. The hubby and I have lots going on and lots of dreams to accomplish and I cant wait to do it all. I am excited to finally get in shape and learn more about nutrition, workout plans and so much more.  

Dear Iron Mongers Gym, Thank you for the weight therapy. It truly helps so much to be able to spend an hour or two there twice a week to just get it out. If you are in need of an awesome gym, come check it out. If you want to do online training  you can get in touch with Rick and or get in touch with Arkitty - She is such a doll and truly cares about her clients. 

Dear Self, Take some time for yourself, reflect on your 2016 goals and January goals. Write your action plan & follow through. Even if this means, waking up earlier or going to bed earlier. Go do you boo!! 

4 comments

  1. I laughed so hard at "Go do you, Boo" because I say that all the time! LOL I love it!

    I'm so excited to see what you have planned for 2016 and I can't wait to see you achieve those goals. As for Pre-School, I feel you there girl...which is why I didn't go back LOL

    I've posted my 5 for Fridays so you can check it out :)

    Happy Weekend, Jessica.

    -Ashlee Michelle
    www.makeupandmodifieds.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so fun! Glad to see that you're back!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post Jessica, glad you brought back letter to self its interesting

    ReplyDelete
  4. What are these dreams you keep speaking of ;-)

    ReplyDelete