7.08.2014

Quick Boring Weekend Update

I can't believe I am 88 days away from wanting to reach my goals. I better get my butt in gear. First thing though, how is it past 4th of July already?

My weekend was okay. Nothing too special. Matter of fact it kinda sucked to be honest. Friday was a blast at my aunts. We swam, ate yummy crab boil, and had amazing dessert. Friday night when we got home, the house was flooded. Our filter in our fridge leaked all over the house. We spent 3 hours cleaning up water and was miserable. 

Saturday we got up to the fridge still leaking. Cleaning up another lake. Went to a birthday party. Back to my aunts for swimming and dinner. 

Sunday it was our usual errands day. The boys were grumpy so we sent them home and took the acadia and shopped around. Bought a glass fruit infuser for water (cant wait). Hung out at my aunts. Made dinner and got ready for the week. 

So besides the lake that was in my house it was okay weekend. I am ready to get my life back in order and get things done. I want to get back to the gym.  




Last night I tried boot camp for the first time..
Stay tune tomorrow for an amazing guest post 



2 comments

  1. Oh man! That totally sucks about the leaky fridge!! :( And any exercise class named "boot camp" anything always seems to be brutal! Haha can't wait to hear about your experience!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no for leaky fridges!! The other day I was cleaning up and water started spewing from the closet doors where my washing machine is, it was a mess! So I totally know how you feel, no fun!

    ReplyDelete