11.19.2013

First Day At Sea

After my birthday celebrations we had a full day at sea and let me tell you how excited I was to spend my first day at sea. (NOT) 


Breakfast in the dining room surprisingly it was the only place with eggs Benedict 

We spent the rest of the day exploring the ship and being lazy. 

That night was dress up night



Just wouldn't be a cruise unless we took selfies in the mirror



Yes I know, we look like ketchup and mustard. 


I was so excited for the towel animals each night. The one reason I was so excited for going on a carnival curise




Top: Bebe 
They are probably the most comfy pair of leggings I own. I love them 


Alex taking selfies

and since it was Sunday night - just wouldn't be the same unless we were watching football on the big screen above the pool 


The first day on the ship over all wasn't a bad experience. I enjoyed it. 

Next stop: Grand Turk 

1 comment

  1. Cruises look like so much fun [love the photos] butttt they kind of make me feel like i'd have cabin fever the second i was stuck on a boat. that and whales.

    ReplyDelete