11.29.2013

The Day After Turkey Day

.

Dear Weekend,
I love you. You are extra long & I say you should always be this long! 

Dear Alex,
There aren't words to describe you, but know I love you. 

Dear School,
I can't wait for Dec. 10 & I will officially be complete. 

Dear Work,
DO YOURSELF! 

Dear Rafiki,
I love you. I can't wait to see the adventures we will have over the next years to come. 

Dear Kay,
I love you. Happy Birthday!! Hope you have the BEST day ever & we shall go out sometime soon to celebrate just saying!! 

Dear Bank Account,
I promise to rebuild you & save money. Please be nice to me as I get control of this thing again. 

Dear Bloggy Friends,
Hope you had a wonderful holiday & i can't wait to read all about them. Thank you for all the lovely comments & if you have left me a comment but haven't received one back it's probably because you are a no reply blogger. 

Have a GREAT weekend! 


5 comments

  1. Haha! Merry Christmas to you too! Followed your blog on GFC :D hope you can return the favor!

    Also, I'm giving away a domain on my blog! Hope you can join
    http://www.ohpenda.com/2013/11/Giveaway2013.html

    lots of lovin'
    Penda

    ReplyDelete
  2. bahahhaa, by soon you meant that night! YOU JERK!

    ReplyDelete
  3. celebrate some time soon...like that night. does it really count if we all don't remember it?!

    ReplyDelete