11.15.2013

Happy Friday Dance



Motivation for Friday?
My husband posted it to my facebook a week or so ago and I just love Jillian! 

Dear Friday, I am so glad you are here. Yesterday was rough and I am glad it's in the past now. Moving forward please be much brighter. Dear Alex, I love you. Thank you for always being there for me through everything. I never give you enough credit for being such an amazing husband. Dear Final, I am super nervous for you on Monday. After Monday though, it will be a breeze so just gotta make it through this. Dear weekend, I am so ready for you but please slow down. The last two weeks have flown by and I am not ready to go back to school on Monday nights but there is only 23 days left. Dear weight loss journey, we have met & we are getting along. Let's keep it this way. Dear Bloggers, Thank you for hanging out & I am trying to respond to comments and love the love. Hello to all my new readers, thank you for coming by & reading my journey. 

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!

No comments

Post a Comment