3.18.2015

Current Jams

If there is anything you should know about me, it's that I am a huge country music fan. Anyone else??  

I didn't grow up this way. When growing up it was all about the 80s in my house and trust me I can still sing at the top of my lungs to most of the songs.

 Throughout my teenage years though it was all about the rap. I love me some Eminem and Drake still! I still listen to them when I am working out too which happens to be more frequently lately. 

But at the end of the day, my heart belongs to country music. I have lots of favorite songs but currently these 3 are my jam. 



Jessie James Decker - Clint Eastwood is just an amazing song. I've always loved her but she really hits it out of the park with this song. It's all about how guys these days just aren't like they used to be. The days where guys in wranglers with no shirts, cowboy hats and boots are gone. 




Jake Owen - Back reminds me of how life used to be when I was growing up. The fact he threw in a skating rink that is now shut down is very true. I live in a very small town and this is how it used to be, sadly it's changing everyday and it's not quiet what it was before. 


Cole Swindell - Ain't Worth The Whiskey -- this is the perfect song to turn up, roll the windows down, open the sun roof and sing at the top of your lungs. This is probably my favorite song right now. It also reminds me of one of my best friends who is currently deployed over seas, we used to go out at least once a week for drinks and it was always my favorite day of the week. 

What are your current jams that make you want to dance around in your undies?  

5 comments

  1. Oh girl, country is about the only think I listen to! I love country! I am going to see Kenny Chesney in Atlanta, GA this summer! I am so excited I went to see him in SC 2 years ago!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not a HUGE fan of country. I can listen to a few artist. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looove Jake Owen! Colt Ford too! I've been able to meet both of them! I didn't see you as a country music type of girl, so it's good to take a peak into your life even more :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am a HUGE country fan! I am loving Little Big Town- Girl Crush right now and of course Sam Hunt :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love anything Cole Swindell, I'm really into the new stuff Raelynn is putting out as well.

    ReplyDelete