It's never to late to write out some goals for the month.
I try to do this in my planner but for some reason I am not using my planner like I used too so that just tells me no more spending $50+ on a planner and just go back to a good ol' target one for next year.
1. Organize my desk: It is such a hot mess with papers everywhere and I am not even sure what is what anymore
2. Go one a date with the hubby: It's been a long time since the hubby and I went on a real date. We both have fitness goals so going out to eat is a no go for us but maybe something else.
3. Go one at least one hike: I want to go on at least one hike even if it's something small.
4. Walk on the treadmill 2x a week: I was really good when we first got it now I've faded off with it. I am hoping I can get back to it.
5. Lose 5 pounds: I am so close to the next weight group that I want to do it before April. I just need to focus on my food and continue to track it all.
6. Drink more water: I am doing pretty good with this but I can always do better.
7. Wear some new clothes: I have tons of clothes in my closet that I need to wear them and or get rid of them. I just need to do it!
8. Clean the room: It sounds so simple but it slips by me every weekend.
What are your goals for the month of March?