3.04.2015

Hump Day Fun Facts


Happy Hump Day ya'll! I think I just like Wednesdays to be able to say humppp day! Anyone else with me on that one? 

Anywho with all the new comments and visitors around these parts I thought I would do a post about some random facts about me and of course include some iPhone photos because what is a post without some photos right?

Here we go...

1. I am a part time preschool teacher for 2-3 year olds who are in some form of potty training. My days consist of art, circle time, lots of hugs and wiping tears. For the most part it is a very rewarding job to watch them grow and learn, it's like I have 12 of my own children who I only spend 6 hours a day with a few days a week. 

2. I love dr. pepper but since I am on this new fitness journey it has taken a back seat. Speaking of this journey, I am seriously loving weight lifting. I never thought I would say that and not to mention I am loving my new lifestyle of eating. 

3. Secretly, I love going hiking with the husband. I look forward to it even though we haven't done it in a while. I actually kinda miss it. 

4. I take a ton of #selfies! Husband always wonders why I never send them to him but now that I do I think he regrets saying something to me. I post some of them on the insta so feel free to follow along in the fun. 

5. If you would have asked me when I was graduating high school where my life would be when I turn 25, I would never guess where I am currently. I am not complaining one bit but I do know I want to do more. I want to see more. I want to achieve more. I want to make 2015 the best year yet in my 25 years of living! 




What more do you want to see on the blog? Recipes? Fitness updates? Life in general? Random Facts? Anything and everything?

Happy Hump Day ya'll! 

No comments

Post a Comment