7.03.2015

Friday Letters


Dear Work, You suck! I have so much of you to do and no motivation to do you. I wish someone would do this basic stuff that I hate doing so I can stick to the more complicated stuff that I secret enjoy just a bit.


Dear Preschool, I can honestly say I don't miss you. I love being able to run everyday of the week. Wake up when I wish which is usually around 6am and have no real stress of having to do a bunch of stuff knowing I have to be with you. I am praying I don't have to return in the fall.


Dear Hubby, I am so excited you have a 4 day weekend. That means we can get some stuff done around the house that needs to be done so badly. I know you aren't as excited as I am but it's okay you'll get there I promise. I am also really excited because we have 91 days until we are in Mexico together with no cell phones and just the two of us. I hope this 100 day challenge works amazing. I love you.


Dear Weekend, For once, we have NO plans and I am kind of excited to just spend the weekend at home. I know it's 4th of July but that doesn't mean we can't BBQ at the house and enjoy our spa. I am excited to get my running game back on track and continue this journey of 100 days. I also want to get some stuff done around the house.


Dear Camera, I hope I can get you fixed. I was really bummed that you sank in Vegas and broke. Hopefully they fix you or i'll have to retire you and get a different one.


Dear Workouts, I am loving you. I am so excited that I actually got to week 2 of C25K and my weight lifting is really improving. Anyone looking for an awesome trainer, you should def check out mine. She does online clients as well. I promise you'll love her


Dear Readers, Thank you for the sweet comments this week. I am trying to figure out how to use disqus for comments but I suck at technology so it's been no fun. Anyone want to help out? I hope ya'll have a great weekend and stay safe during the holiday.



Happy 4th of July!! 


6 comments

  1. Dear Jessica, I love and miss you. Now send me those pictures! Love, Kay

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this, such a cute post idea!! <3 So sad to hear about your camera - yikes!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this idea. My wife is also doing C25K. She just started and loving it! Have a Happy 4th!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love weekends with no plans too, it seems that is when I relax the most. Where in Mexico are you going? Mexico is a such a beautiful place to visit, but I am also being bias 😋😆

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm totally with you on the preschool thing! And that's so awesome that your husband has a four day weekend, mine has a three day weekend and I'm over the moon, so I can only imagine how you must feel. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahh, I'm so on the same page with you about preschool.. Although my little one was in the infant room, I'm glad it's summer vacation and I can be home with her! Getting up at 5:30am is rough with a baby! Now we sleep until 7:30-8:00! My husband has been working like crazy too so I can't wait until this coming weekend when he's home so we can also get things done around the house. I'm sure he's dreading my "honey-do" list.

    ReplyDelete