7.03.2015

Friday Letters


Dear Work, You suck! I have so much of you to do and no motivation to do you. I wish someone would do this basic stuff that I hate doing so I can stick to the more complicated stuff that I secret enjoy just a bit.


Dear Preschool, I can honestly say I don't miss you. I love being able to run everyday of the week. Wake up when I wish which is usually around 6am and have no real stress of having to do a bunch of stuff knowing I have to be with you. I am praying I don't have to return in the fall.


Dear Hubby, I am so excited you have a 4 day weekend. That means we can get some stuff done around the house that needs to be done so badly. I know you aren't as excited as I am but it's okay you'll get there I promise. I am also really excited because we have 91 days until we are in Mexico together with no cell phones and just the two of us. I hope this 100 day challenge works amazing. I love you.


Dear Weekend, For once, we have NO plans and I am kind of excited to just spend the weekend at home. I know it's 4th of July but that doesn't mean we can't BBQ at the house and enjoy our spa. I am excited to get my running game back on track and continue this journey of 100 days. I also want to get some stuff done around the house.


Dear Camera, I hope I can get you fixed. I was really bummed that you sank in Vegas and broke. Hopefully they fix you or i'll have to retire you and get a different one.


Dear Workouts, I am loving you. I am so excited that I actually got to week 2 of C25K and my weight lifting is really improving. Anyone looking for an awesome trainer, you should def check out mine. She does online clients as well. I promise you'll love her


Dear Readers, Thank you for the sweet comments this week. I am trying to figure out how to use disqus for comments but I suck at technology so it's been no fun. Anyone want to help out? I hope ya'll have a great weekend and stay safe during the holiday.



Happy 4th of July!! 


6 comments

kailyn said...

Dear Jessica, I love and miss you. Now send me those pictures! Love, Kay

gillian claire said...

I love this, such a cute post idea!! <3 So sad to hear about your camera - yikes!!

SnakeDoc..... said...

I love this idea. My wife is also doing C25K. She just started and loving it! Have a Happy 4th!!

Gema Diaz said...

I love weekends with no plans too, it seems that is when I relax the most. Where in Mexico are you going? Mexico is a such a beautiful place to visit, but I am also being bias 😋😆

Justine Y @ Little Dove Creations said...

I'm totally with you on the preschool thing! And that's so awesome that your husband has a four day weekend, mine has a three day weekend and I'm over the moon, so I can only imagine how you must feel. :-)

A Life of Love and Joy said...

Ahh, I'm so on the same page with you about preschool.. Although my little one was in the infant room, I'm glad it's summer vacation and I can be home with her! Getting up at 5:30am is rough with a baby! Now we sleep until 7:30-8:00! My husband has been working like crazy too so I can't wait until this coming weekend when he's home so we can also get things done around the house. I'm sure he's dreading my "honey-do" list.