7.14.2015

Life Updates

                               
Thank you to all those who have asked about my baby boy.  Since March when I took him to the vet for the first time in years, he weighted 96lbs and had a serve thyroid problem. Since than, I feel like the vet is my second home. We had a scare where I thought I would have to put him down since he refused to eat or drink anything, luckily he rebounded but now I have to feed him wet dog food/mixed with dry dog food and hide his thyroid pill in there twice a day. Last we were at the vet in June, he was down to 54lbs. He did have surgery for a lump that wouldn't stop growing and come to find out it is cancer. She couldn't tell us how much longer we will have him but he is way happier now. I feel so bad that I let him get to 96lbs but I am happy we are giving him such a good life. Not to mention, my baby is 11 years old. 
                                    

Thank you again for all the concerns about him.

Friday: Hubby and I decided to stay home. Sister was gone and my dad was gone. I got home from my afternoon walk with a friend and hubby had pizza made and ready. I was so hungry, I inhaled some pizza and took a shower. Watched some tv than went to sleep. Eventful Friday night I tell you.

Saturday: I was up early and completed week 3 day 2 of #C25K than I was off to dramatically change my hair.  

It was long, boring and do you see that gray hair? YUCK!!! 

Getting processed


After // I went way shorter, she thinned it out and we colored it black with a tint of purple if I stand in the sunlight the right way. I LOVE it. If you live in the San Diego area, def check out Bree 




Saturday night: We went grocery shopping and meal prepped for the week. 

Sunday: I was craving donuts and ice coffee since last week so we went to the BEST donut place in the world. Peterson's and I got my favorite donut from my childhood. The cream puff! It is so amazing but hubby ate like half of it as usual. 

Anyone else husband always eat half their food and when you try their's they get all mad? 


We returned some stuff to costco and ran some errands. Than it was home to get ready for thew week. 

How awesome is this shirt? 


9 comments

  1. I love your hair. I tend to cut my hair every few years. Sometimes you just want to switch it up. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sending prayers to your pup! Glad to hear that things are bouncing back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am the worst at sharing food with my hubby! I grew up with 5 brothers so I am very protective of my plate! We buy two of everything so that we can each have an even amount! Hahaha! Your hair looks so good! I love the big curls!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your hair looks amazing .That donut....omg .I want one right now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVES IT!!!! now gimme da donut!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your hair! So cute! Best wishes to your pup, hope he is feeling better. I can't imagine how hard that would be. :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your hair.I can not do short hair but I wish I could.

    ReplyDelete