11.06.2012

I Voted!

Today I am linking up for Tell me about it Tuesday...& today is the most important day in the next FOUR years of OUR lives!! 

"Friends don't let friends make the same mistake...even if it was made four years ago. Everyone uphold your civil duty as American citizens ♥"


I voted
Did you?
I made sure my voice was heard.

I won't get into who I voted for but I am sure you can figure it out if you follow me on instagram or even twitter, but I will say this.. as being a military wife you can figure out EXACTLY who I want.. Someone who WON'T shrink our military for no reason and will improve our country!! 

Happy Voting Day!!!  



Newlywed Moments

1 comment

  1. Oh I knew who you voted for just by these to things that you said...

    "Friends don't let friends make the same mistake...even if it was made four years ago. Everyone uphold your civil duty as American citizens ♥"

    &

    as being a military wife you can figure out EXACTLY who I want.. Someone who WON'T shrink our military for no reason and will improve our country!!

    Romney Ryan 2012! Americas comeback team!

    I completely agree with your quote! Republican as well <3

    xoxo Yesi (:

    http://formiamiandlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete