12.14.2012

Dear Friday...


isn't this the truth?
It happened today! 

Dear World,
Today is the day I officially become Mrs. Gardner to everything in our life!! Only thing left to change is my passport for our Honeymoon which is 125 days away! 

Dear Honeymoon,
I am so excited for you. I am ready to just spend some time with the hubby. 

Dear Hubby,
I love you. Thank you for everything that you do. You surely are amazing. 

Dear Kay,
Hope everything goes well today for you. Rest up so we can celebrate Eli's birthday next week together. 

This time NEXT week, we will be waking up from a fun day celebrating Eli's birthday. I can't wait. I am so excited that you are officially spending Christmas & New Years with me, I can't remember the last time we celebrated both together in the same house!! 

Dear Eli,
I can't believe you will be turning 5 next week. Where is all this time going? I feel like it was just yesterday we were playing and I just met you, that was almost 3 years ago!!! Keep being amazing & I know you will turn into such an amazing young man. So proud to call you my son!!! 

Dear Christmas,
I think I took you a bit over board this year for a few reasons but I feel it is all well deserved! I can't wait to celebrate you. 

Dear end of 2012,
I have so many fun things planned with some of my favorite people in the world. Please slow down so I can enjoy it all and take it all in. Thank you. 

Dear Junior,
Lately you've been making me sad because I know you are getting old but I am not ready to let you go just yet. You are the last of my childhood with dogs and I want to be selfish just a bit longer. I love you so much, please don't ever forget that!!! 

Dear Bloggy Friends,
Thank you for everything that you do. I am so excited to begin this new journey of blogging in 2013 and really bring things to life. I want to truly allow you into my life and the things that I do. Thank you for the continue support and sweet comments. 

Happy Friday.
May you all have a blessed and beautiful weekend.
Stay Safe!

2 comments