I am back with yet another yummy recipe.
I am truly enjoying sharing recipes. I am going to try to make this regular thing on this here blog.
Also, be on the look out for a bloggy BIG changes coming with the New Year! I promise to give a well in advance notice of the changes.
Onto this yummy yummy yet very healthy snack.
- 2 cups Cauliflower (about half head of the cauliflower)
- 1/4 cup Egg Whites (1 large egg white)
- 1/8 cup low fat cottage cheese
- 1/4 cup Parmesan Cheese
- 1/2 tsp dried Oregano
- 1/2 tsp Dried Basil
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 cup mini pepperoni's (or cup regular ones into small quarter sizes)
- Preheat oven to 425
- Line mini muffin pan with cup cake liners
- DO NOT FORGET to spray with non-stick cooking spray
- Wash Cauliflower and cut in half
- Break Cauliflower into small segments
- Place in food processor
- Pulse speed to make it like a rice texture
- Place the rice texture cauliflower in a microwave safe bowl
- Microwave for 8 minutes (DO NOT ADD ANYTHING OR COVER)
- Remove cooked cauliflower
- add all the ingredients into the bowl
- stir to combine and mix well
- place back in the microwave for additional 2 minutes
- Mix again
- Scoop mixture into muffin linears
- Press into the liner and fill to the top (they will not raise or overflow in the oven)
- Bake muffins for about 30-35 minutes or when it starts to become golden brown.
- Let cool completely to allow to pull out of liners easily
**May Serve with Pizza Sauce**
If you try this recipe please let me know what you all think.
Also, is there any recipes you want me to try?
I also have a home made candy recipe coming soon!!
Perfect for the Holidays.
**By no means is this my recipe - It is originally from Dashing Dish**
I copied to share with all my beautiful readers
Please subscribe to the website and taste more yummy recipes.
All nutrition facts can be found on the website as well.