12.10.2012

Weekend through Insta

Wow I can't believe we are back to Monday already... 
Why do weekends go by SO fast?

The good news is, we are 15 days away from Christmas!! I am super excited. 
I need to finish wrapping presents though. 

The weekend was fun... I guess you could say my weekend started Wednesday

I know lucky me right.. Follow me on Instagram to find more fun pictures. 

My weekend through instapics! 

Wednesday 
Christmas Party for Alex



Thursday
Girls day consisted of getting our nails done, shopping and some lunch. & we now snapchat!! find me - @j3ss1ca13


Thursday night we met Santa at the mall & had some dinner at Red Robin with the kiddos. 


Friday was Shopping day! 
We hit the outlets.

If you read that- that says LAST USA Exit! 
Yes we basically went all the way to Mexico to shop,they have a Victoria secret outlet! 


After shopping it was girls night in. 
Drinks in hand & lots of chitchatting
I love spending time with my girl friends. 


Saturday was more shopping.
I told ya'll I had a problem with shopping and not to mention its Christmas. I love giving presents. 


Sunday
We went to Chuck E. Cheese for a Friend's 4th Birthday. My Oh My was it so much fun!! 


My weekend was very very eventful but I loved every minute of it! Follow me on the instagram. 

Happy Monday! 













6 comments

  1. you were certainly shopping up a storm!!! looks like a fun weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a fun weekend - I love shopping at outlet stores!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seems like a fun weekend girlie!!! Love the pics from Santaaaaaa!! That Christmas tree is amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haaa! I've been to that outlet! You can basically smell Mexico from there. LOL
    I found you on the Weekend Update link up and I'm now following :)

    xo,
    janmloves.blogspot.com
    I'm having a giveaway on my blog if you're interested. :)

    ReplyDelete