2.21.2013

Easiest Birthday Cake Ever

Or any cake for that matter..& its more of a pie than a cake.. oops

Let me first just take a moment to say THANK YOU all for the sweet comments on yesterday's post about why I blog and my fears. It truly made me realize that I am not the only one who goes through these stages and we are all in this together..

Moving On..  

originally pined here 

When I first saw this I knew I had to make it... 
They made it sound so easy.. 
5 ingredients 

Good thing Alex's birthday was coming up{wrote this a few weeks ago}, from the moment I saw it I knew I was going to make it as his birthday cake & I did just that! 




What you'll need 
  • Any type of crust you wish [I used a graham cracker one but the recipe calls for a chocolate cookie crust] 
  • Large box of instant chocolate pudding [the biggest box you can find - I used sugar free & fat free] 
  • 1 1/2 cups of milk 
  • 1 8oz tub of cool whip 
  • Reese's cups {because its Valentine's day right around the corner - I used 2 bags of the heart shape ones} 
  • One large Mixing Bowl 
  • Whisk 


Directions
This has to be the easiest cake/pie to make
In the large bowl, mix {I whisked it} the instant chocolate pudding with the milk
Once mixed thoroughly that there is no more powder, whisk in cool whip until there is no more white showing. Cut up as many reeses as you wish {I used a bag & half in our food processor} and whisk them in. I picked out the heart shapes that didn't get cut up & set aside. Once I was happy with it all I scooped it all into the pie crust and placed the hearts on top with a few extra crumbs. Placed in the fridge until it was ready to eat {at least 15 minutes if not longer}





ENJOY !! 
Super easy, tasteful & just so yummy!  

Happy Friday Eve! 

4 comments

  1. Calorie free right?!
    Looks delish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So not helping my want to be skinny - My Inner Fat Kid just did cartwheels. YUM!!! <3

    .......and now I am leaving for my work out. GAH!

    -Ashlee Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well. Shoot. After my pazookie and In N' Out yesterday, I should probably pass. But we know that's not going to happen.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel like I gained 10 pounds just reading this, but so worth it. Looks delish!!

    ReplyDelete