2.26.2013

Happy Birthday To The Best Mommy!


Happy Birthday To The Best Mommy!! 
I hope you had a great day and got everything you wanted. You deserve it all and some! I wish we lived closer together so I could spend the day with you but I know we will make up for it soon! I love you. 
{ps. Happy 15th Anniversary} 

Dear Mom, 
If I could give you the BEST MOMMY OF THE YEAR AWARD, You would have it hands down. No other mommies compare to you. Also, if there is anything I learned from planning my wedding, is it how much a little girl needs her mom around for the little things & you were there even living so far away. A girl needs her mom there for all the Sunday fun day activities and everything else in life. I miss you more and more each day and I learn more and more how much you truly have been there for me even when I think you weren't. You are always a phone call away and now you even text! :) I can't say thank you enough for everything you have done for me but THANK YOU! I pray that you have another wonderful year of life and God continues to bless you because you deserve it! You are the most caring and giving person I know and I admire that about you! I love you. I can't wait to see you soon! 



5 comments

  1. Awww this is such a fabulous post!

    Happy Birthday to your mommy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so beautiful!!

    Happy Birthday to your Mama!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! Happy Birthday to your momma :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful... happy birthday to your mommy <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwwwwww, Happy Birthday to your Mom.

    ReplyDelete