2.15.2013

Friday Letters {V.7}

i LOVE this picture.


Dear Alex,
I am so thankful this week is over & we can have a nice relaxing weekend. Maybe if we don't make a drive up to the mountains, maybe we can go to bass pro shop to get your backpack.. Maybe? but massages are happening! I love you. 
Guess what? We survived our FIRST valentine's day married! 

 Dear Weekend,
 I am so excited for you!! I just made appointments for couple massage which is well overdue!! I hope to accomplish many things that need to be done before Monday, including homework! 

Dear weight loss,
I am a bit disappointed because I have been working so hard the last few weeks to see the scale move downward but no such thing. I am hovering right around the end of the 130's but I would love to be back in the 120's PLEASE help me with this!!  I want to lose 20 lbs before our cruise. 

Dear Honeymoon Cruise,
You are 61 days away! I believe I can make it through this until we meet. This will be our FIRST time cursing so please be memorable in a good way! I can't wait to lay out on the deck in a swimsuit & drinks in hand!! 

Dear Self,
Stop beating yourself up over things. It will happen just believe in yourself. Relax & keep doing what you are doing, your amazing at it!!! Remember hard work pays off! 

Dear Work,
I really wish I didn't have so much of you to do! I just want to shop & I can't because I told myself I would pay things off before I shopped & wear all the clothes in the closet with tags still on it! I just wish you did yourself so I wouldn't be so stressed & wouldn't work weekends.

Dear kiddos at Preschool,
The more I see you kids & the more you all hug me & love on me the more I love you all! I can't believe I can honestly say I am a preschool teacher now. I never thought I would say that. I hope I can touch your life in a positive way to prepare you for this world! 

Dear Hello,
I really want a gray or red sweatshirt. If you magically find your way into my home I wouldn't be disappointed! 

Dear Readers,
Thank you so much for your sweet sweet comments on this post! It truly is heart warming knowing so many of you support me in this new journey I am trying to over come. I love all your comments & try my best to write back!! Please check to make sure you are not a no-reply blogger - sometimes if you are I will let you know through twitter or your own blog! Thank you again in all your support & love!!! 

Hope you all have a fabulous weekend! 


Photobucket
ps. Congratulations to Ashley on their new bundle of joy


This weeks post:
Guess Whose Back At It? - Journey of weight loss

5 comments

  1. Isn't teaching preschool the BEST?? It can get crazy but it's also so rewarding..

    And Girl, I totally know what you mean about the weight loss thing - My weight either stays the same or goes up and then drops back down. I am like 'keep going down, please?" haha.

    -Ashlee Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Couples Massage.... Yum!

    Enjoy and Have a Great Weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Friday - enjoy your weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooh a couples massage...JEALOUS! I've been wanting to do that for a long time! How was it!?

    And your honeymoon cruise...again...jealous! :) I'd LOVE to get away somewhere warm right now! PLEASE take lots of pictures to share! Hope you had a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just got my red Hello sweatshirt in the mail. It is more comfy then I ever imagined!!! Just found your blog, love it!

    ReplyDelete