2.05.2013

What My Life Has Consisted of Part 5

I sit here & sometimes think if ya'll reading this ol' blog of mine actually care about my life updates.. 
than I remind myself that this is actually my little corner of the web to share anything I wish.. & I am using it as my journal of life therefore I enjoy doing life updates!! 

If you are interested in my other life updates, feel free to read them all! Also, I am going to FINALLY start my wedding post! I can't wait to share my big day with you all!! 


If you remember my little sister came to visit for a few weeks back in December.. & this is just going to be the updates that has no specific title or twist. It was just the weeks she was here all folded into one!

I shall let the pictures do all the talking.. after all pictures are worth a 1000 words! 

Out to dinner as a Family! 

I took a baby to a bar



Can you tell the backseat was drunk?

 The BEST Mexican food in San Diego! 
& the BEST margaritas ever!!



Just sometimes its better to not ask questions

We did do some damage shopping too! 

we even took her to a luxury theater to see Django!
I would say she was pretty spoiled while out here! 
I really wish she still lived here in California so we could spend more days together but maybe if I wish hard enough she'll eventually move back!! 

Now that it is February 5th - & I am just now finishing December! GO ME!! I promise I will TRY not to fall this far behind again!! but as we all know life gets a bit crazy!!! 

Speaking of life being crazy
As you all know I am now a preschool teacher 5 days a week & working still from home & going to class one night a week while continuing having a family! Therefore my question is 

Who would like to help contribute to the blog in any shape as possible? I would love guest post on any subject. 

Also, what do all of you my lovely readers want more of?
Fashion?
Recipes?
Life updates?


Happy Tuesday!






Helene in Between

No comments

Post a Comment