8.08.2014

A Quick Glance At My Week

Friday is here! Let's start with how I am a bit disappointed in myself that I did not wake up at 5am to go running.. Anyone have tips on jumping out of bed this early? When my alarm goes off I have this habit of just hitting snooze or turning it off. Next thing I knew it was 7am and I had to jump up to start work. Any ideas would be awesome!! 

Back to my week. It's been crazy busy as usual. I do something every night I feel like plus make dinners and pack lunch.  

My week - I started 30 days no eggs, no dairy, no soy, and no gluten. This was my breakfast. So far it's going really well. I am just not sure if I like gluten free bread over ezekiel bread.   



I finally made it back to the gym (2 days in a row). I noticed how when you stop running how much slower you get and how much harder it is. I am going to set a small goal for next week about my cardio. I need cardio in my life. What does your cardio look like for a week?



I also went to costco this week and they are selling the cinnamon swirl protein. Anyone try it yet? I've heard it's good and it smells delicious. Can't wait to give it a try and let you all know. 


Over all my week was good. Tonight I have barre class plus a busy weekend ahead of me (hoping to get some cardio in). 

How was your week?

6 comments

  1. great job! Keep doin your thing and you will see results soon. I've been working out a lot more...hoping to see results soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Get it girl! Your hard work is so motivating!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a great week! And super motivating for me! Thanks for sharing!
    -Jennie
    I am hosting a linkup today and would love for you to stop by!
    http://thediaryofarealhousewife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. My only tip for getting up early is to go to bed early. It's a bummer and you might not see immediate results. But if you make yourself go to bed early, then make yourself get up early, you're more likely to be tired and go to bed early again. Don't give up too soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great week!! I started working out this week! I get up at 6, and the only way it happens is I go to bed an hour earlier, which is actually really nice. Every time my alarm goes off I always think about Mexico in December! Will I be happy in a bathing suit if the trip was tomorrow, the answer is always no, so up I get and work my ass off!

    Hope this helps! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just keep at it, your body will adjust to the new time soon enough. Try putting your alarm across the room so you have to get up to turn it off.

    ReplyDelete