8.11.2014

Quick and Easy Weekend

Why do the weekends go by so fast? I swore I was just writing to tell you all to have a great weekend and here I am welcoming back another Monday. 

My weekend was good overall. 

Friday: I spent the day working. Friday night I went to barre class in my mall where my trainer is teaching every Friday night in the month of August. Than it was home, shower and bed time.

 

Saturday: I was up early. Than I went to meet my Aunt to go to the mall downtown. She was on the hunt for her Louie Vuitton. Meanwhile, I was trying to find one that I really want. I like the one in the picture but I am not absolutely in love with it.  


The mall stop was quick and easy so we decided we'd head over to Old Town for lunch and more shopping.


While in Old Town we found these awesome candles from San Diego Candle Company. I love the way it smells and burns. For once a candle burns all the wax. Can't wait to get more. I love candles. 




Sunday Funday: My sister and I met up again with my aunt for pedicures and manicures. Also, our usual costco trip and we only went to sprouts for our weekly food.


Now it's back to work and the grind of life. 

How was your weekend?



3 comments

  1. I have that bag and I love it. It is so light yet durable and holds my life lol. Glad you had a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes it is so hard to find the perfect bag! Glad you had a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG I want that bag sooo bad! Love nails!! Happy Monday :)

    ReplyDelete