8.27.2014

Lately In My Life

Nothing all that exciting has been going on in my life lately..I mean besides Whale Watching ,working out, work and hanging with the hubs. 

I am hoping come September that I will be able to track my workouts for you all to see. My trainer has mentioned that I have leaned out a lot and my back muscles are coming in. I am so excited to hopefully lose this weight and enjoy my cruise. 

That's what's been going on with me lately. If you want to stay in touch, I would suggest follow me on instagram, I tend to post a lot more there than anywhere else. 

This past weekend we decided to go check out the horse races for the first time ever. It was really fun and I can say we even won a few dollars.



That's all I got for you today... 

Have a great hump day

1 comment

  1. I post more on my instagram too! I feel like it's easier and mobile friendly! If my blogger app was as good as the site I would use it a lot too! That is so awesome to hear!! I LOVE hearing others' successes! I bet you are looking great!

    ReplyDelete