10.27.2014

Guess Whose Back from Vacation

I am back... but I am ready for another vacation! It's so true, you need a vacation from your vacation. I landed back in San Diego Thursday night about 8pm and I have been super busy since and I honestly don't even know what I have been doing.

Friday, I picked up my baby girl from boarding. She was so excited to see me. Once home it was time for  unpacking. That afternoon I didn't skip a beat, it was back to the gym for me. 


Cali was so excited to be back home on her bed with her fan. 


This guy was happy to have my bed again too.


Friday night we went grocery shopping for the week because I was really not wanting to leave the house any time this weekend.

Saturday was laundry day. I have only done laundry once since Alex has left. I hate laundry with a passion.


After laundry I decided to food prep for this week. It took me about 3 hours to food prep and make dinner.



Dinner was carna asada lettuce wraps 


Sunday I slept in until 8:30, let me tell you how excited I was about that. It never happens anymore. I made breakfast while sister prep and put dinner together. 

Chicken Fajita Soup 

            

Than I got on our treadclimber and did some planks for the day. I am trying to get to do a 3 minute plank by the end of the year. 


The weekend went so fast. Back to work I go today... 

How was your weekend?

2 comments

  1. Can't wait to hear about your trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to get on the meal prep bandwagon. It must make the rest of the week so much easier! Good luck with the planking!

    ReplyDelete