10.29.2014

Caribbean Cruise Day 3: Grand Turk


Day 3 of our Caribbean cruise was the soul purpose we booked THIS cruise. Grand Turk I fell in love last year when I was there with the white sand beaches and the crystal clear blue water. Not to forget my favorite swimming/walking/hunting dog ever. 








I think it's safe to say I have a love affair with this guy, Tofer. I even bought a shirt that says "Digging the Grand Turk life." Check out a video of him here 


After we reunited, it was time to lounge in the water with some drinks in hand. 


Our ship from the water


After we headed back down the beach to Margaritaville for some loaded Land Sharks and these amazing nachos!  



Alex had to have his clock drink


After a day of drinking beer & eating it was time to head back to the ship. Yes I did get another beer condom while at jack shack! 


Apparently it was nap time



Don't worry I believe I will be back in 2015 to see my love affair! Not to mention this is my favorite place in the entire world.. everyone is so nice and laid back, what is there to complain about?

Day 4: Half Moon Cay 

1 comment

  1. THOSE NACHOS! Holy heckkkkkkk. YUM! Awww a sting ray!!! we've never had one of those! That's awesome!

    ReplyDelete