10.17.2014

Oh Vacation Where Are You?


This time tomorrow I will be on my way back to this very place. I know a loaded Landshark has my name on it when I get there to celebrate. 

My favorite place in the world. 
Grand Turk! + the Bahamas 

I am going to enjoy this vacation. I get to see the hubby for the first time in 6 weeks and I am so in need of this. 

Alot is going to change when I return but until than it's time to enjoy.

Write to ya'll when I return. 
Have a safe weekend and even better week! 

4 comments

The Girl who Loved to Write said...

Have the best time ever!

Pamela said...

HAVE FUNNNNNNNNN!

Mama Moly said...

HAVE SOOO MUCH FUN PRETTY LADY!! You deserve this!

Liz Taylor said...

Oh honey you are going to have such a blast, I can't wait to read all about it. Love you to the moon and back