5.14.2013

All Aboard!!!!

I am going to skip the wedding update & go straight to the honeymoon we took a few weeks ago (okay a month ago)
Don't you worry your pretty little head though (anyone catch what song?) I will get back to recapping the wedding, maybe tomorrow as soon as I catch up on May Blog Challenge too! 
I get it, I am so far behind on blogging that I just don't know what to do? I say quit my preschool job & go back to working from home/blogging! {I wish EVERYDAY I am at that preschool I could do that!}

If you didn't know and are new to these parts of blog land.. WELCOME! {Stay awhile & say hello}
I was married in October 2012 & recently as in April 18,2013 took my honeymoon on a SHORT 4 day pacific cruise since it left out of San Diego.

We went to:
Santa Barbara
Catalina
Ensenada  

Today is all about day 1 of the cruise.. Boarding the cruise & exploring! Alex & I have NEVER been on a cruise. He has deployed on a ship before but nothing like this so to say we were excited was an understatement  Not to forget, we had the ALL you can drink package! & when Celebrity cruise line say ALL you can drink, they surely meant it! We tested those waters. 

In the car on the way to the cruise ship

Waiting in the terminal to board the ship. Apparently some people got super sick the last cruise so they had to wash it all down. {Take note over the next few post about the cruise on how fat our faces get} 

Alex's job from the other side of the island! 

Super windy out! & damn do I look skinny!!! {working on that now!!! - I stepped off that cruise ship weighing the HEAVIEST I have EVER been in my entire life} 

The worst part about it, you can't go straight to your room. They let you hang around the ship for a few hours before opening up the rooms, but they do feed you & allow you to start drinking! 

Pool area

My aunt, Roxanne & myself sitting at one bar! 

Waiting for our drinks & instagramming 

Drinks FINALLY 

 Selfie 
Finally got drinks in our hands! 

After we explored the boat a bit & a few hours past we finally were able to head to our rooms. 
I was pretty bummed though because we didn't get towel animals nor anything special for being our "honeymoon"



Testing out our bed for the next few nights.. I will say it was comfy but doesn't compare to my bed! 


I will say cruising is going to be just way too much fun! Before we even got off the ship, we had booked another cruise to Alaska next August and we are heading to a carnival one for my birthday/1 year anniversary in October. The food is good, the drinks are great & the weight you gain sucks BIG time, but hey we can't win them all!! It was worth EVER pound I gain {which was about 10, like I said I was the heaviest I have ever been in my life & clothes still aren't fitting just yet}

{I am on a fitness journey now & almost back to pre cruise weight hopefully reach before wedding weight too before August - I will be posting about it in the next week, you can follow me along on insta as well}

& one last picture for a good time 

& because my aunt insist on everyone who cruises with her for the first time has to take life jacket pictures, this is ours for the picture frame of shame.. I must admit ours didn't turn out looking too bad! 


Next stop: Santa Barbara

11 comments

  1. OMG I forgot you cut your hair! It looks SUPER cute :) looks like you had a fun first day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahhh looks like so much fun!! I go on a cruise every year and this year I'm going in september! I still have like 4 months to go but I am counting down!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you guys had a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am glad you two had so much fun..My family went on a cruise a few years back and it was super exciting, I loved it....minus the whole being deathly afraid of ships/boats. haha

    -Ashlee Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. AHHHHH i wanna go with next time!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I'm jealous! Looks like it was a wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete
  8. There's an amazing new opportunity that is growing in popularity online.

    Large companies are paying regular people just for giving their opinions!

    You can earn anywhere up to $5 - $75 per each survey!

    And it's available to anybody from any country!

    ReplyDelete