6.07.2013

Friday Letters {V.23}

Dear Friday,
we survived our first week of June! Time is flying by & before we know it we will miss summer! NO PLEASE slow down. I want to enjoy the next 6 weeks with my baby sister! 

Dear Tim McGraw,
I will be seeing you tonight. I am praying we get front row seats AGAIN because last time it was simply amazing. If we end up in our seats in the lawn, i know you will NOT disappoint though. I can't wait to hear your new songs being played live. Not to forget your old stuff though. 

Dear Cynthia,
You are here for the next 6 weeks. Be prepared to get your whole life changed upside down & back on the fitness track. I am so excited you are here. 

Dear Alex,
Happy Anniversary! I love you. Yes I know it was yesterday but I can still say it! I know tonight will be a fun time! I can't believe we've been together for 3 years. Time is sure going by way to fast though. Here is to many more years together through the bad, the good & the ugly. 

Dear Shakeology,
Thank you for seriously cutting my cravings. I even turned down candy this week & fast food! What is going on with me? The old me would of been jumping over the moon for some McDonald french fries but not anymore. I can't wait to try your other flavors. 

Dear Work,
We have lots to do. I can't believe next week is already the middle of june & i feel like I have accomplished nothing this month this far. I must get a move on! I have big hopes & goals this month! Please do yourself so I can achieve them!  

Dear Readers,
Thank you so much for always being so kind & leaving such sweet comments. If you are a no-reply blogger, it makes me very said when i cant write you back! Thanks for sticking by as I was in a blogger block but no harm, I am back! I have lots to share, recipes, fitness, adventures of my sister & I, and more! I hope you all have a wonderful weekend! Stay safe!! 

Happy Weekend


2 comments