6.24.2013

Weekend Recap [V.25]

Wow What a Weekend
I am so sad it's already over & I want some sleep... 
It's the LAST week of June though & we are officially into Summer! 

At the same time, SLOW DOWN TIME.. I don't want my sister leaving yet...

We kicked summer off in the right way..

Friday
I got called off from work which made me super excited! So we decided to go to our county fair. 

Bus ride over to the fair grounds.
We are cheap & park in free parking!


Auntie Cy & E man! 







First Pig race Ever! 


He wanted his pictures with the cows! 

600+ lb pig. He reminds me of my dog Bandit! They have the same ears & sleep the same! 

The bus ride back to the car! 

Saturday 
We started early again! 
It was my cousin's highschool graduation party than off to Country Fest! 






Sunday
Last of the fun filled weekend.
We celebrated the US Navy at the Padre Game for Navy Day 



Now can I go back to the weekend?
Work is over rated

How was your weekend?

7 comments

  1. Love your shirt with the crosses! Super cute! He looks like he had so much fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, we park in the free lot too! Don't have to pay and not as much traffic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like such a fun weekend :)


    We went out of town for Racing this weekend - as per usual. But it was a lot of fun. And yesterday was a super lazy day - we got up and rode our bikes to the beach for breakfast, got back home and watched the Nascar Race, and then cuddled up in bed and watched a movie...then fell asleep until around dinner time. Super Lazy! haha.


    PS. I suck at this blog commenting thing...I am trying to get back into the swing of things around here. ha

    ReplyDelete
  4. looks like a great weekend! I loved the photo of him by the cows. So cute! :)
    -wHiT

    ReplyDelete
  5. looks like you guys had a fabulous weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. How fun! We were finishing our vacation last weekend.

    I hope you're doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like you guys had a fun weekend! I love weekends that are fun filled like that :-)

    ReplyDelete