6.21.2013

Friday Letters [V.25]



Dear Friday,
Thank you for coming to the rescue. This week has been going by so fast and I couldn't be more excited. I think today is the day we MIGHT actually go visit the fair. 

Dear Weekend,
Go by slowly please. You always seem to fly by and than I am sitting down sunday like what in the world did I do this weekend?

Dear Cy,
I can't believe how fast our time together is flying by. I guess it is what happens we are having fun! I couldn't be more proud of you either for sticking with this workout plan. I promise it will help! Hang in there

Dear Preschool,
I am so excited that I am on my own time now and don't have to spend EVERY day there. Honestly it was truly stressing me out and I just have way too much to do with my other job than to just do preschool. I wish I could just have fun with the kiddos but it just isn't in the books right now. 

Dear weight loss,
We are at that moment again in our relationship where I am starting to hate you! Please let me love you again because I want to reach my goals. I set big goals and I plan on reaching them before our cruise in October. 

Dear Shakeology,
Thank you for cutting my cravings & allowing me not to eat everything in sight! 

Dear Summer,
We meet yet again! Thank you for bringing the warm weather and the ability to lay on the beach with some of my best friends. 

Dear Country Fest,
I am so excited to be at you again this weekend! Not only do I get to see some of my favorites but I also get to see my friend who I haven't seen in forever. Bring it on country fun! 

Dear Alex,
I love you. 

Dear Readers
Thank you for all the sweet comments about my little E-man graduating preschool. I can't believe he will be starting kindergarten in the fall. Time sure does fly by way too quickly. I hope to bring you some more exciting post within the next few weeks. 

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend! 

2 comments

  1. Country Fest sounds like SO much fun!!! Jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great letters! I always hope the weekend goes slow...

    ReplyDelete