6.19.2013

How We Celebrate

Did you read yesterday that my little man officially graduated pre-school?
I feel old!

 Saturday we planned our yearly BBQ & turned it into a grad party/Birthday party for the little sister! 

Before the party though, I officially joined the colored hair group. I added some red to the natural brown hair that has NEVER been touched besides cut once every 6 months. 

Before the color...




After Pictures



Side by side 




Let me just mention how much I LOVE this dress from Pipley Vintage. It is the Wild Fire Maxi - there are only TWO left. Go get yours before they are out! 
It is comfy, long & just amazing. It is perfect for any summer fun!  I am 5'3 & in a small. 

When you visit Pipley Vintage make sure you mention I sent you that way! She will take amazing care of you no matter what & amazing customer service! 

Back to Saturday...



After the hair cut & color it was home to party! 


E- Man & mommy with her new hair! 

.
Grandma & E-man


He sure knows how to enjoy his ribs! 





Our new trampoline 







Jell-o Shot time! 


The cake


End of the night..

The Next Morning looking rough 


Over all it was one fun night & I can't wait to do it again but next time we will ALL be at the beach camping together! 

Happy Hump Day


4 comments

  1. Your hair looks SO good!! Love your dress!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love your hair. super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. it looked like a great time! Love love the new look
    -wHiT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your hair looks delicious! It makes want some cherry coke!

    ReplyDelete