6.17.2013

Weekend Update [V.24]

What a weekend...
Sorry to all my readers for just disappearing on you! 
Life has been NUTS lately,ever since my sister got here we have been on the move! Between work & fun there has been no down time to write a post. I am going to try to work on it this week though. 

What my life was like this weekend..

Friday
My son officially is a Kindergarten! 
When did he grow up so fast? 

After graduation was family dinner & I managed to get a trampoline 

Saturday
The real fun started.

I am no longer a virgin hair lady... 

I got it cut & added some red to it! :) 
Than we came home, 
We had a BBQ to celebrate his graduation & Cynthia's birthday 


 Sunday 
Rest day.


I start my online class. I was going over it & realized it's going to be ALOT of work. As much as I want to drop it, I know to just suck it up & do it! It sucks growing up!! 

How was your weekend?

Come back this week as I recap graduation and the BBQ. We have lots more pictures to come! 


2 comments

  1. Awe! Happy Graduation to the little guy! :)
    -wHiT

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg lol he looked so cute in his cap/gown. My son will be starting kindergarten next year in the fall. So i'm happy that i have 1 more year.

    looks like you had a fabulous weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete